Wednesday, July 21, 2010

22+2 with 2/10 cm loss

So my cervix went from 3.9 to 3.7. The u/s tech seemed a little lost. I watched her try to measure my length over and over. She didn't really seem to know what she was doing. So I am chalking up the very minor dip to her shaky hand.

I see my OB on friday for a spec and manual check. Then back for another u/s next friday at 23+4. The very same gestational where my cervix bailed last time. Could be interesting!

I am doing a terrible job of documenting my pregnancy. With D. I took pictures all the time. Here is the first one I took so far!

5 comments:

Me said...

2mm is a tiny tiny little bit, certainly could be an error in measurement. You look great!

Poor old second kid.........

jenn said...

Adorable bump! I love the extreme close up. I also would tend to think that the .2 loss is easily chalked up to nervous tech- I hope the next one is a beautiful number for you!
If you need anything this time around- let me know- I don't think we're all that far apart & my summer's looking pretty slow at work.

88highburycorner said...

Thanks for coming by my blog and giving me your email address. I'll try to keep my questions to you to a minimum and go through all your archives as I am sure there is a lot you already covered. Great picture and I hope that the reading was in fact correct! Thanks again, Elizabeth

sara said...

I love your sweet little bump! Funny what you say about the second kid and less pictures. I was the youngest of three and there aren't too many baby photos of me and only one while my mom is pregnant. Guess my parents took a lot less by the time they had me :-) I hope the next check is a great one and that you will have the cervix of steel!

88 Highbury Corner said...

Sorry, I realize that I actually that I had no idea what I was what I was writing and that the measurement you had was not really good news I misunderstood ( this is all new to me) never got past first trimester. I'm sure it's the technician's inexperience.